Motor Image Pilipinas, Inc., the exclusive distributor of Subaru vehicles in the Philippines, celebrates this year’s Subaru Festival Month with its most enticing offers of the year. Due to current health and safety protocols, this year’s SubieFest will not push thru. This annual event is known for its annual Palm Challenge, Grand Roadshow, and Subaru Communities meet. In its place, Subaru is offering customers more reasons to celebrate in other ways by introducing the Festival of Deals this September.
This month, customers may purchase the Forester 2.0i-L EyeSight for as low as Php 1,728,000. Those who wish to purchase via financing may also do so with a low downpayment of only Php 178,000.
Forester buyers who choose not to opt for the full cash discounts may avail of complimentary service vouchers equivalent to approximately 2 years of worry-free maintenance. This translates to Php 40,000 worth of service vouchers for the Forester i-L EyeSight variant, and Php 30,000 for the Forester i-S EyeSight and GT Edition variants.
Customers may also choose to equip their Forester with a Free GT Lite Body Kit, consisting of a GT Edition Aerokit and Rear Spoiler, giving the Extraordinary SUV a sportier and more eye-catching appearance.
On the other hand, customers interested in the XV crossover may purchase the new 2021 Subaru XV 2.0i-S EyeSight for as low as Php 1,698,000. Financing customers may also avail of a low downpayment option of Php 89,000.
Buyers of the 2021 XV will enjoy a host of new upgrades and segment-leading features, such as Dual-function X-MODE, SI-DRIVE, EyeSight Driver Assist Technology, a new 8-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, a SAR360 camera system for effortless parking and maneuvering, and enhanced ride comfort thanks to its improved suspension, among many others.
The all-new 2021 Subaru Evoltis 7-seater SUV is now also available to interested customers for as low as Php3,380,000, a total savings of Php100,000 from the premium midsize SUV’s launch SRP.
Subaru’s flagship SUV pampers its owners with luxuries that set it apart from its peers, such as second-row Captain seats and over 4,700 liters of cabin space that ensure the utmost comfort for its occupants, a 14-speaker, 792-watt Harman/Kardon sound system, and 8-inch infotainment system with Apple CarPlay/ Android Auto, a massive 54-inch panoramic sunroof, and a total of 19 cup and bottle holders.
Lastly, the recently launched all-new 2021 Subaru Outback shall be available with an exclusive Php 50,000 introductory discount for customers who book their unit until September 30, 2021.
The 6th-generation Subaru Outback marks the Philippine debut of Subaru’s newest, most advanced technologies, such as EyeSight 4.0, a state-of-the-art 11.6-inch HD tablet-style infotainment system, and a new Driver Monitoring System (DMS) with facial recognition. Buyers may also indulge in its genuine Nappa leather upholstery and 12-speaker, 576-watt Harman/Kardon sound system.
Exciting cash discounts also await buyers of all other Forester variants, the WRX, and the Levorg.
Incidentally, Subaru has announced the extension of its Special Frontliners Appreciation Promo, which gives frontliners, essential workers, and their family members an exclusive Php20,000 discount that may be availed on top of Subaru’s other generous deals.
To avail of this special offer, customers need only present a valid Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) license, Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) ID, or company ID (whichever is available). Subaru shall honor all frontliners and essential workers defined according to the National government’s existing classifications:
- Medical and health personnel
- Commuter transport (land, air, and sea), including logistics
- Frontline government workers in the justice, security, transport, and social protection sectors
- Workers in manufacturing for food, beverage, medical, and pharmaceutical products
- Frontline workers in food retail, including food service delivery
- Frontline government workers
- Frontline workers in financial services
- Teaching personnel in medical and allied medical courses of higher education institutions, including personnel handling laboratories
- Frontline workers in hotels and accommodation
- Priests, pastors, and religious leaders
- OFWs not classified above and scheduled for deployment within two (2) months Furthermore, all customers who either walk in or book an appointment with a Subaru sales consultant will instantly receive special Subaru merchandise upon arrival at the showroom. They shall then receive another premium Subaru item upon their completion of a test drive of any Subaru model. Indicated prices exclude freight and other additional logistical costs that may apply and are subject to vary depending on location. Interested customers are encouraged to contact or visit their nearest Subaru showroom to learn more about Subaru’s promos on its entire line-up of models, each equipped with over 100 standard safety features and Subaru’s signature Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive system.