Xiaomi tonight launched Redmi 10 in the Philippines. The brand has added a full suite of major upgrades to its predecessor, namely the series’ first 50MP hi-res camera, 90Hz 6.5” FHD+ AdaptiveSync display, a powerful chipset, and a sleek design, making exceptional performance available to more and more people.
Reinvent the entry-level smartphone experience with a killer camera and display
Redmi 10’s 50MP ultra-high-resolution main camera captures amazing content with stellar details. Accompanied by an 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor, Redmi 10 gives you the freedom to capture moments in all situations. The device also packs a suite of stylish filters to add flair for your shots, as well as panorama selfies ideal for large group shots that get you and all your friends in the picture.
It features a large 6.5′ screen with FHD+ resolution and a 90Hz refresh rate. This is paired with AdaptiveSync technology that automatically adjusts the refresh rate according to your content. By only boosting the refresh rates during times when you actually need it, the phone’s battery life is extended. In addition, Redmi 10 also features Reading Mode 3.0 to relax your eyes as you flip through your favorite content.
Next-level experience showcased in a sleek and stylish design
Powered by a 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio G88 processor, Redmi 10 was designed from the ground up to perform. With a massive 5,000mAh battery, 18W fast charging, and an in-box 22.5W charger, Redmi 10 helps you sail through your tasks without worry.
Redmi 10 has a sleek and stylish design that’s smooth to the touch and a joy to behold. It’s available in 3 beautiful colors; matte Carbon Gray and Pebble White with a classic, smooth fingerprint-proof finish, and a beautifully textured glossy Sea Blue. In addition, Redmi 10 comes with MIUI 12.5 out of the box and offers an immersive audio experience with its dual speakers.
Redmi 10 comes in two variants – 4GB+64GB (SRP Php 7,590) and 6GB+128GB (SRP Php 8,590) and will be available for purchase via Xiaomi’s official sales channels starting September 18, 2021.
Consumers who will purchase their units on September 18 via Xiaomi Stores on Lazada and Shopee can get a PHP 500 off with their purchase.
Redmi 10 is also available through Home Credit. The 4GB+64GB and 6+128GB variants can be availed at 0% interest in 6 months for as low as Php 913/month and Php 1,033/month respectively.
- Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Mali-G52 MC2
- MediaTek Helio G88 (12nm)
- Android 11, MIUI 12.5
- 162 x 75.5 x 8.9 mm (6.38 x 2.97 x 0.35 in)
- 181 g (6.38 oz)
- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- LCD, 90Hz
- 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~83.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- eMMC 5.1
- 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF: 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide); 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro); 2 MP, f/2.4 (depth)
- LED flash, HDR, panorama
- 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide) / 1080p@30fps selfie camera
- Stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- BlueTooth 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- Infrared Port
- FM Radio
- USB Type-C 2.0
- Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable Battery
- Fast charging 18W; Reverse charging 9W
- GSM / HSPA / LTE