For most of us, summertime is travel time. With school out for several months, its the best time to revisit your favorite spots or experience places you’ve never been. PayMaya offers convenient and hassle-free cashless transactions locally and abroad – from booking the best flights and hotel deals online to shopping for all your travel necessities, and even to spending for tours and experiences during your trip!
With the PayMaya card as your travel buddy, shopping abroad is as easy as a simple swipe as you can use it in all Visa-and Mastercard-accepting stores worldwide. It does away with having to call your bank or card provider before your trips so you can focus on planning your itinerary to your dream destination. Withdrawing for extra cash is also a breeze because you can do it anytime on any Visa Plus or MasterCard ATM abroad. And most importantly, your money is secured because you can check every transaction on your PayMaya app and you can easily block your card here if it ever gets stolen.
“Travel is among the top use cases of the PayMaya card, and we’ve noticed this trend ever since we launched the product about four years ago. This is why we have designed the travel experience around the PayMaya card so that it provides not just the best deals but also the most hassle-free transactions for our customers, whether they’re traveling here or abroad. With the convenience offered to its users, along with the awesome deals they can take advantage of, PayMaya is easily the best travel card out there,” said Kenneth Palacios, Director and Head of Wallets Business at PayMaya Philippines
To elevate the travel experience of its users, PayMaya launched it’s PayMaya Tara! raffle promo. By simply paying with PayMaya, you can get a chance to win a one-of-a-kind travel experience with your family or barkada of four and fly to one of the most sought-after destinations in the world.
Depending on your chosen destination, trips last from 6 days-5 nights to 8 days-7 nights and are inclusive of roundtrip economy airfare, accommodations in a 4-star hotel, 3 meals a day, private tours and transfers, admission fees, visa and processing fees, travel insurance, tips for the guides and drivers. If that isn’t enough, Paymaya is also throwing in a photographer and videographer to ensure you have life-long memories from your trip!
Running until May 31, 2019, the promo lets one lucky winner to choose among five curated travel experiences to enjoy with three others including a Safari adventure in South Africa, a magical getaway in London and Scotland, a gastronomic feast in Italy, a journey to the land of ice and fire in Iceland and Croatia, or a full K-Pop experience in South Korea.
To earn raffle entries to the promo, all one has to do is complete any of the following actions with their PayMaya account:
- Activate virtual card [earns 10 raffle entries]
- Link physical PayMaya card to PayMaya app [earns 10 raffle entries]
- Add money to account [earns 10 raffle entries]
- Upgrade account and complete the upgrade / Know-Your-Customer (KYC) process [earns 10 raffle entries]
- Pay bills in full and on time [earns 5 raffle entries per biller]
- Send money to another PayMaya user with a minimum amount of P10 via the PayMaya app or PayMaya in Messenger [earns 1 raffle entry per day])
- Shop online and in-store using your virtual card in the PayMaya app or your physical PayMaya-issued card with a minimum spend of P300 [earns 1 raffle entry per P300 spent]
- Purchase prepaid load, gaming pins, or cable TV prepaid credits found in the in-app shop or PayMaya in Messenger [earns 1 raffle entry per purchase]
- Scan-to-pay via PayMaya QR with a minimum spend of P100 [earns 1 raffle entry per P100 spent]
“As we go deep into the summer season, we’re proud to enable many of our customers to level up their travel experiences with PayMaya. Now, we’re not only offering them a hassle-free cashless experience in their trips with their PayMaya card. We’re also giving them a chance to quench their wanderlust in these beautiful destinations,” said Raymund Villanueva, Director and Head of Growth and Marketing for PayMaya Philippines.
For more information about Paymaya, visit their website at www.paymaya.com or follow them on social media at @PayMayaOfficial on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.