Ford Philippines today launched the refreshed Ranger lineup which boasts of exterior enhancements across its Ranger XLS, XLT, and Wildtrak variants.
“Our new Ford Ranger lineup will allow us to continue building on our leadership in the pickup segment in the country,” says PK Umashankar, president and managing director, Ford Philippines. “The new Ranger is set to deliver on its promise of functionality and capability while enabling the diverse needs and lifestyles of our customers.”
The new Ranger sports a bolder look and new design elements, giving it a stronger and tougher stance.
The new Ranger Wildtrak variants feature a new eye-catching trapezoidal shape grille with Saber accents. This is complemented by painted gloss black wheels and gloss black accents on its front grille, lower bumper, rear bumper, fog lamp bezel, exterior mirrors, fender grille, a sports bar with Saber insert, roof rail, and tailgate handle, as well as new ‘Wildtrak’ decals on the side door and a 3D ‘Wildtrak’ decal on the tailgate.
Exclusive on the 4×4 Wildtrak as an optional power roller shutter, a load compartment accessory which is original equipment from Ford. The power roller is fully automatic with three power buttons located on the dashboard, remote key, and pick-up bed for easy access and comes with a power tailgate lock. This will be available in Q2.
Meanwhile, the Ranger XLT variant comes with a new front grille with chrome accents and exterior gloss black accents on the front grille, exterior mirrors, door handles, and fog lamp bezel. Ranger XLS variants, on the other hand, come with a new front grille.
Availability and pricing
The new Ranger is still available in 13 variants – the most number of variants offered by a single manufacturer to date. The new XLS, XLT, and Wildtrak variants will be available in all Ford dealerships nationwide starting tomorrow, February 17, 2021, with the following pricing:
- Ranger 2.0L BiTurbo Raptor 4×4 AT – Php 1,998,000
- Ranger 2.0L BiTurbo Wildtrak 4×4 AT – Php 1,728,000
- Ranger 2.0L Wildtrak 4×2 AT – Php 1,455,000
- Ranger 2.2L FX4 4×4 AT – Php 1,416,000
- Ranger 2.0L Wildtrak 4×2 MT – Php 1,390,000
- Ranger 2.2L FX4 4×4 MT – Php 1,356,000
- Ranger 2.2L FX4 4×2 AT – Php 1,316,000
- Ranger 2.2L FX4 4×2 MT – Php 1,256,000
- Ranger 2.2L XLT 4×2 AT – Php 1,236,000
- Ranger 2.2L XLS 4×4 MT – Php 1,181,000
- Ranger 2.2L XLT 4×2 MT – Php 1,176,000
- Ranger 2.2L XLS 4×2 AT – Php 1,092,000
- Ranger 2.2L XLS 4×2 MT – Php 1,062,000
Today’s launch we called Part 1. Any guesses what Ford has up its sleeve for next month?
For more information about Ford in the Philippines, visit www.Ford.com.ph.