Motor Image Pilipinas, Inc., the exclusive distributor of Subaru vehicles in the Philippines, has brought in a more powerful Subaru Levorg – the brand’s sports tourer. The new Subaru Levorg is now equipped with a 2.0 liter turbo-charged FA20 boxer engine.
The new Levorg boasts 197kW of turbocharged power and Active Torque Vectoring technology that allows a better grip when braking or turning especially on corners. Subaru’s EyeSight Driver Assist Technology also now comes as standard, giving you a second pair of eyes for a safer drive.
Other features of the Levorg 2.0 GT-S:
- Self-leveling and dusk-sensing LED headlights and restyled front LED fog lights and bezels
- Redesigned 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- Twin Tail Mufflers
- LED rear combination lamps
- Power-sliding tilt-adjustable glass sunroof
- Integrated infotainment system with 7” touchscreen
- Driver and front passenger sports bucket seats with leather trim and blue stitching
- SI-Drive 3 modes: Intelligent (I) for everyday driving, Sport (S) for enhanced acceleration and Sport Sharp (S#) for an exhilarating drive
Be among the first to see it and come to the 2018 Subaru Festival this coming September 22 to 23 at 9th Avenue Bonifacio High Street, BGC.