Nissan Philippines has announced the availability of the limited Nissan Navara Black Edition. Built upon 80 years of light commercial vehicle (LCV) heritage, the tough and smart limited edition pick-up is styled to be more aggressive and distinctive than ever.
“The new Nissan Navara Black Edition creates a safer and smarter drive, with the timeless design of the best-selling pick up enhanced by new design elements for those who want to stand out. With Nissan Intelligent Mobility features, owners of the Nissan Navara Black Edition are empowered to have exhilarating driving experiences, giving them the freedom to really ‘Go Anywhere’, because of the vehicle’s robust design and advanced technology,” says Atsushi Najima, president and managing director of Nissan in the Philippines.
Unique design elements have been added from front to back and a host of additional Nissan Intelligent Mobility features further boost the appeal of one of the top-selling pickups in the market. These are:
- Unique body decals and orange accents
- Gloss Black Exterior Trims
- Gloss Black Rear Bumper
- Gloss Black 18-inch alloy wheels
- Smoked LED Projector Headlamps with LED Daytime Running Lamps
- 8-Way Power Driver Seat
- Leather and Sport Fabric Combination Seats
- Leather Interior Trims with orange stitching
- Nissan Around View Monitor system
The Nissan Navara Black Edition variants and prices are as follows:
- 2.5L 4×2 EL Calibre 6MT Black Edition- P1,125,000
- 2.5L 4×2 EL Calibre 7AT Black Edition- P1,185,000
- 2.5L 4×4 VL 6MT Black Edition- P1,445,000
- 2.5L 4×4 VL 7AT Black Edition- P1,505,000
- Lunar Metallic Gray (New color)
- Fiery Red (New color)
- Galaxy Black
- Aspen Pearl White (Special color, additional P15,000)
For more information about the Nissan Navara Black Edition and other Nissan Intelligent Mobility technologies, visit any Nissan dealership nationwide or www.nissan.ph.
[mx_youtuber type=”video” id=”tdG9R1VpAP8″ display=”title,date,channel,description,meta”]