In appreciation for the service of healthcare workers in the fight against COVID-19, selected TOTAL stations across the country will provide free fuel for medical frontliners.
The first (1st) 30 qualified vehicles to gas up in participating stations each day are entitled to free fuel. Medical frontliners driving their vehicles (cars, vans or motorcycles) can avail of up to P300 worth of free fuel per day upon presenting their valid ID. DOTr-accredited shuttle buses serving Metro Manila can avail of up to P1,000 worth of free fuel per day.
This offer is valid from April 3 to 17, 2020 at the following stations:
- TOTAL Alabang, Filinvest Corporate City, Muntinlupa City
- TOTAL NAIA, Tambo, Paranaque City
- TOTAL EDSA Pasay, Malibay, Pasay City
- TOTAL C5 Pasig, Bagong Ilog, Pasig City
- TOTAL Greenhills, Ortigas Ave., San Juan
- TOTAL R. Magsaysay, Sta. Mesa, Manila
- TOTAL JP Rizal, Malanday, Marikina City
- TOTAL Marcos Hi-way, Mayamot, Antipolo City, Rizal
- TOTAL Valenzuela, Karuhatan, Valenzuela City
- TOTAL Mindanao Ave., Bagong Pag-asa, Quezon City
- TOTAL Commonwealth, Matandang Balara, Quezon City
- TOTAL Tuguegarao 1 , Carig Sur, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
- TOTAL Rioeng, Laoag City, Ilocos Norte
- TOTAL Abanao , Kisad Rd, Baguio City
- TOTAL Cabcaben Hi-way, Mariveles, Bataan
- TOTAL San Fernando, Dolores, San Fernando City, Pampanga
- TOTAL San Jose Del Monte, Gov Fortunato Halili Rd, SJDM, Bulacan
- TOTAL San Pedro Palawan, Puerto Princesa, Palawan
- FBT - San Agustin, San Agustin, Romblon
- FBT- San Angel, San Jose de Buenavista, Antique
- TOTAL Bata-Pepsi, Bacolod City, Negros Occidental
- TOTAL Looc, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental
- TOTAL Tagbilaran, Tagbilaran City, Bohol
TOTAL stations continue to implement heightened health and safety protocols and physical distancing for the safety and well-being of our employees, stations personnel, business partners and customers.
For more information, visit the Total Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/TotalinthePhilippines/.