After several mini-events and teasing the public about its latest iteration, Bermaz Auto Philippines (BAP), the official distributor of Mazda vehicles in the country, has finally launched the five variants of the all-new Mazda3 to be available in the Philippines.
“We are proud to finally introduce the all-new Mazda3 to the Philippine market,” shares BAP president and CEO, Steven Tan. “Mazda has raised the standards of quality, craftsmanship, and safety to never-before-experienced levels in this class. Through exquisite design, superior finish, refined quietness, and engaging vehicle dynamics, owners of the all-new Mazda3 will surely experience a class-above driving pleasure.” Tan adds, “This is a bold new step for Mazda as we deliver on our promise to give our loyal customers the true premium driving experience they deserve.”
The Mazda3 is a global strategic model that has the company from both a brand and a business growth perspective. Since its initial worldwide launch in 2003, the model has sold more than 6 million units, delivering Mazda’s driving joy to customers around the world. Locally, the Mazda3 is an important nameplate for the brand, having sold more than 19,000 since it was first introduced in 2004. It is also the most successful Mazda model on record in the country.
The all-new Mazda3 has two engine options—the 152HP 2.0-liter Skyactiv-G that powers the Premium and Speed variants, and the 109HP 1.5-liter Skyactiv-G for the Elite trims. Both displacements are in-line 4-cylinder Double Overhead Camshaft gasoline engines that are mated to a SKYACTIV-DRIVE 6-Speed Automatic with Sport Mode-Equipped with G-Vectoring Control Plus. Designed to run even on 91-RON unleaded fuel, the Skyactiv-G engines provide more than ample power while maintaining everyday practicality and high fuel efficiency due to its use of high 13:1 compression ratios and direct fuel injection technology.
The Mazda3 is the first model by Mazda to feature the Evolved KODO design language—a more mature and elegant expression of life and vitality that Mazda first introduced in the RX-Vision concept car at the 2015 Tokyo Motor Show. The theme of development for the all-new Mazda3 was to make it “An object of universal desire.”
Available in 4-door sedan and 5-door hatch (err, Sportback) configurations, the all-new Mazda3 employs a "less is more" aesthetic without compromising functionality, with its clean exterior finish, beautiful curves and sporty yet elegant form. Inside, soft-to-the-touch surfaces abound with Mazda’s own grain designed to express the richness and warmth of genuine leather. Worthy to note is the newly developed Burgundy interior color that is exclusive to the 2.0-liter Sportback.
Safety and driver-assist features
- Seven Airbags (Driver and Front Passenger, Side Driver and Passenger, Left and Right Curtain, Driver Knee Airbags)
- Anti-Locking Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC)
- Smart Keyless Entry System
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
- Windshield Projected Active Driving Display
- 360° View Camera
- Seatbelt Reminder for Driver & All Passengers
- Driver Monitoring System
- Pedal Misuse Alert
- Cruising & Traffic Support System
- Blind-Spot Monitoring - Equipped with Rear-Cross Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning - With Lane Keep Assist
- Smart Brake Support (Forward)
- Smart Brake Support (Reverse)
- Driver Monitoring
- Mazda Connect
- 8.8" LCD Monitor
- USB & Bluetooth Hands-Free connectivity
- Smartphone Mirroring
- 12-Speaker BOSE Surround Sound System
- Soul Red Crystal
- Polymetal Gray
- Machine Gray
- Snowflake White Pearl
- Jet Black
- Deep Crystal Blue
- 1.5L Elite Sedan - Php 1,295,000
- 1.5L Elite Sportback - Php 1,320,000
- 2.0L Premium Sedan - Php 1,495,000
- 2.0L Premium Sportback - Php 1,510,000
- 2.0L Mazda3 Speed Sportback - Php 1,590,000
For more information about Mazda in the Philippines, visit www.Mazda.ph.
2020 All-New Mazda3 Launch
Read about it here: http://bit.ly/2OXGI11
- - - - - - - - - -
Follow! Like! Share! Subscribe!