The SUV has become a popular choice for Filipino buyers over the years, thanks to its versatility, practicality, driving performance, and value for money. Launched last year, the Ford Territory made its presence felt in the small SUV category as a feature-packed vehicle that combines design, technology, and functionality to offer a new driving experience to young professionals and starting families. Since then, the Ford Territory has garnered an impressive following among SUV buyers, which led to the formation of an online community composed of customers, enthusiasts, and fans – the Ford Territory Club Philippines or FTCP.
Founded in July 2020, the FTCP is a Facebook group composed of over 11,000 members, which include many Ford Territory owners. The online group allows members to share their experiences in buying, owning, and driving a Territory, and one of the most discussed topics is #Carflex, where members post photos of their rides.
In a recent poll, FTCP members were asked about their five (5) favorite Ford Territory features. These 5 features are as follows:
1. Panoramic Moonroof - The Panoramic Moonroof allows natural light into the cabin with the simple press of a button and can be accessed whether you’re sitting up front or in the back.
2. 360-Degree Around View Monitor - The Territory's 360-Degree Around View Monitor is really convenient when driving at low speed or backing up, offering a safer and more convenient driving experience.
3. Blind Spot Information System - This system alerts the driver when a vehicle is detected in the driver's blind spot. When this happens, the driver is alerted with an indicator light found in the side view mirror.
4. 10-inch Infotainment System - The intuitive 10-inch in-vehicle infotainment system controls the vehicle’s audio, air conditioning system, ambient lighting, settings, and many more with ease and convenience.
5. Apple Carplay and Android Auto Compatibility - Connectivity is king and drivers can effortlessly connect and display their smartphone information on the Territory’s touchscreen whatever platform they may be using.
“Whether it’s your daily commute, essential travels, work or personal errands, or a leisure trip with the family, you can definitely own every driving moment with the Ford Territory with features that make it a comfortable and fun to drive SUV,” says Patrick Manigbas, marketing director, Ford Philippines.
To know more about the Ford Territory, visit www.ford.com.ph/suvs/territory or a Ford dealership nearest you.