The Covenant Car Company, Inc. (TCCCI), the exclusive importer and distributor of Chevrolet automobiles and parts in the country, recently launched its “Better Roads Ahead” promo to offer easy ownership plans on its lineup of sport utility vehicles, pickup trucks, and passenger cars.
From May 21 to July 31, 2020, customers can avail of all-in low down payment and get a FREE 2-Year Preventive Maintenance Service (PMS) on the Trailblazer, Colorado, Trax, Spark, Sail, and Malibu.
Medical frontline workers who are looking to upgrade their rides can avail of an additional Php 20,000.00 promo discount or cash savings on any Chevrolet model.
The Chevrolet Better Roads Ahead Promo includes free comprehensive insurance, 3-year LTO registration, and Chattel Mortgage fees. The free 2-year PMS is valid for the first two (2) years of ownership or 40,000 kilometers, whichever comes first.
All Chevrolet vehicles come with a 5-year Warranty Program that covers your vehicle for five years or 100,000 kms., whichever comes first. The Trailblazer and Colorado come with a special 5-year warranty coverage: 3-year bumper to bumper warranty plus a 2-year warranty on the Power Train or 100,000 kilometer, whichever comes first.
Chevrolet vehicles also come with automatic enrollment to the 24/7 Chevrolet Roadside Assistance for three (3) years that provides quick response and security wherever you are on the road. Included in the 24/7 Roadside Assistance are: emergency towing to a Chevrolet dealer, fuel delivery, battery boost or jump-starts, flat tire change, lockout service in case keys are left inside a locked vehicle and vehicle removal in case of certain emergencies.
- MY19 Trailblazer 4x2 LT MT – Php 38,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Trailblazer 4x2 LT AT – Php 48,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Trailblazer 4x2 Phoenix AT – Php 78,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Trailblazer 4x2 LTX AT – Php 128,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Trailblazer 4x4 Z71 AT – Php 138,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Colorado 4x2 LT AT – Php 48,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Colorado 4x2 LX AT – Php 58,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Colorado 4x2 Trail Boss AT – Php 78,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Colorado 4x2 LTX AT – Php 98,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY19 Colorado 4x4 LTZ AT – Php 88,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Colorado 4x4 High Country Storm AT – Php 138,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY18 Trax LT AT – ZERO all-in low DP
- MY19 Trax LS AT – Php 25,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY19 Trax LT AT – Php 48,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Spark LT MT – Php 25,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY20 Spark Premier CVT – Php 38,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY18 Sail LT MT – Php 38,000.00 all-in low DP
- MY19 Malibu LTZ AT – Php 108,000.00 all-in low DP
Shop. Click. Drive.
With digital as part of its norm, Chevrolet Philippines has always made it convenient for customers to reach out to their preferred Chevrolet dealership for test drive bookings, quotation requests, and other vehicle ownership inquiries through various online channels.
The bowtie brand encourages customers to purchase Chevy vehicles in the comforts of their homes with three simple easy steps: Shop. Click. Drive.
- Shop: Log on to www.chevrolet.com.ph to check out Chevrolet’s impressive lineup of vehicles.
- Click: Select and click on your chosen Chevrolet model and submit the form with your details, preferred Chevrolet dealership, and preferred contact method. A Chevrolet sales consultant shall reach out to you to address your inquiries through a phone call, email, or an online meeting.
- Drive: Once your vehicle purchase is approved, your Chevrolet dealership will prepare your brand new Chevy for delivery, ready for you to drive and find new roads with.
To inquire about the Better Roads Ahead promo or schedule a showroom visit, log on to www.chevrolet.com.ph or contact any of the 24 authorized Chevrolet dealerships nationwide.